Your shopping cart is empty.
All the items we make are bespoke for each customer. We try to make our pictures and details as clear as possible so that our valued customers can see what they will receive before they buy. On this basis, you will appreciate that we cannot accept back goods simply because they are not quite as expected or because of a change of mind.
We will, of course, refund or repair goods that have been returned because of a manufacturing fault. There are 2 ways you can use this service:
1. In Person - Feel free to visit Jewellery Cave at 48b Hendon Lane, London N3 1TT
We are open Monday - Friday from 10am-4pm and Saturdays by appointment from 9am -1pm.
Here we can resolve any queries you may have.
2. By Post - follow the guidelines below so that we can refund your payment as quickly as possible:
• Please notify us within 30 days of receipt of your goods (immediately if item received damaged) by email to email@example.com or by telephoning our Customer Service Department on 0208 446 8538. Telephones will be manned Monday to Friday from 10am until 4pm.
• Replace the item in its gift packaging (e.g presentation box) as well as its protective packaging. If this protection has been discarded, please ensure that the item is safely packed as if it becomes damaged it may affect our ability to give a refund. Please send any returns to:
House of Williams London Returns Dept
48b Hendon Lane
London N3 1TT
• Please use Special Delivery postage to make sure that the item is insured whilst in transit.
• Once we receive your item, if agreed, we will promptly authorise a refund.
Faulty Goods - Any goods that are faulty will be refunded immediately on receipt of the goods back.
Undamaged Goods - Please be aware that we are unable to refund postage cost on the return of undamaged goods.